Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Dear Love...

So. Here I sit, writing another completely pointless entry. What to say? Well, I'm sick. I don't know who I got it from, either a friend, or my brother. Most likely the later. I fell in love with a book over the weekend. Not that that's unusual for me. I tend to fall in love with books a lot. Especially if they have vampires in them. You know, I used to hate reading. Then again, I was in 5th grade and was forced to read. When I had time to sit down and actually pick what I wanted to read, I began to love it. The downside though: the books I read make me wish there was some other world, where stuff like that actually happens. Then of course, after reading a book, I get depressed, until I find another book to keep me satisfied for another 2 days. Oh, the joys of reading.

No comments: